Do you know the average absenteeism rate per employee per year in Canada?
The overall average absenteeism rate for all industries combine is 9.3 days per employee per year.
Public Sector -12.9
Top five industries are:
- Healthcare and social services-14.0
- Public administration-12.8
- Transportation and warehousing-12.3
- Business, building and support services-10.1
- Educational services-9.4
The larger the organization the higher the rates.
- Fewer than 20 employees-7.5
- 20-99 employees-9.3
- More than 500 employees-11.1
What’s your absenteeism rate? Too high?
Twillow can help